Developing Your Direct Reports
Developing Your Direct Reports is a course in which participants will learn "development coaching". So what's the difference between performance management and development coaching? Performance management is focused on eliminating the weaknesses of the past and present. Development coaching, on the other hand, targets employee strengths as the basis for future performance and the achievement of long-term goals. And the other major difference? - it requires the direct and regular involvement of the manager.
- Recognize the differences between performance management and development coaching
- Implement a strengths-based approach to development
- Provide employees with the tools to assess their strengths and development needs
- Conduct a positive development discussion
- Identify a variety of paths to development
- Create an effective individual development plan
- Understanding Development
- Awareness and Assessment
- Conducting a Development Discussion
- Paths to Development
- Creating an Individual Development Plan
Included in the download:
- A complete courseware package for a 4-hour classroom training event.
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Also included for online learning support, Supplemental Self-Study PowerPoint Course
Note: This product is delivered as a digital download. Please make sure to mark Haply.online as a safe sender or the email may go to your Spam folder. The email may take up to 24 hours to arrive.