Developing Positive Relationships at Work - RTL
Developing Positive Relationships at Work is the positive learning experience your organization needs to ensure that individuals unite around a common mission, value diversity, rise above personal slights, take responsibility, and cultivate an environment based on trust. This training will help you model the behavior you want as well as teach the value of getting to know your employees as individuals.
Developing Positive Relationships is part of the REPRODUCIBLE TRAINING LIBRARY, a full suite of unlimited-use content that’s downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit in both Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is an affordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
- Base every working relationship on a common purpose.
- Demonstrate actions that build trust and avoid those that erode trust.
- Model the positive relationship behaviors you seek in others.
- Manage, not manipulate, relationships.
- Implement strategies to improve or survive relationships.
- Set boundaries and stand your ground.
- Create an effective individual development plan.
- Unite Around a Common Mission
- Model What You Want
- Actively Manage Relationships
- Dealing with Less-than-Ideal Relationships
- Expect The Best
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and Course Evaluation
- Also Included: Activities and Values Assessment
- Approx. 45 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study
Note: This product is delivered as a digital download. Please make sure to mark Haply.online as a safe sender or the email may go to your Spam folder. The email may take up to 24 hours to arrive.