Customer Service Skills Profile - Self-Assessment
The easy-to-use Customer Service Skills Profile assessment solves one of your biggest headaches in customer service - ensuring consistency in your staff's performance.
By giving employees a clear picture of their unique strengths and areas they need to work on - and the motivation to acquire all the skills of an all-around good customer service giver.
Employees can rate themselves in seven competency areas widely considered to be critical to the ability to provide exemplary service:
- Attentive listening
- Communicating clearly
- Resolving conflict
- Engaging in joint problem solving
- Carefully negotiating
- Building warmth and empathy
The tool quickly generates insights that deliver results again and again as employees seriously consider how well they:
- Demonstrate an open, give-and-take attitude toward other people and customers
- Hear and understand customers and help them successfully convey what they think and feel
- Make themselves understood when communicating with all kinds of people
- Use a positive, constructive, and solution-focused approach whenever conflict arises
- Analyze situations and customer concerns and suggest actions that can help resolve problems
- Negotiate to create mutually beneficial outcomes
- Build a spirit of trust and sincerity to make customers feel they identify with them and care about their concerns
This assessment uses graduated response scales (almost never to almost always) that help employees draw accurate conclusions about how skilled they presently are in customer service.
Additional Products: Facilitator Set