Customer Service Skills Profile - Facilitator Set
The easy-to-use Customer Service Skills Profile assessment solves one of your biggest headaches in customer service - ensuring consistency in your staff's performance.
By giving employees a clear picture of their unique strengths and areas they need to work on - and the motivation to acquire all the skills of an all-around good customer service giver.
Employees can rate themselves in seven competency areas widely considered to be critical to the ability to provide exemplary service:
- Attentive listening
- Communicating clearly
- Resolving conflict
- Engaging in joint problem solving
- Carefully negotiating
- Building warmth and empathy
The tool quickly generates insights that deliver results again and again as employees seriously consider how well they:
- Demonstrate an open, give-and-take attitude toward other people and customers
- Hear and understand customers and help them successfully convey what they think and feel
- Make themselves understood when communicating with all kinds of people
- Use a positive, constructive, and solution-focused approach whenever conflict arises
- Analyze situations and customer concerns and suggest actions that can help resolve problems
- Negotiate to create mutually beneficial outcomes
- Build a spirit of trust and sincerity to make customers feel they identify with them and care about their concerns
Trainer's can use the Customer Service Skills Profile Leaders Guide to facilitate a group feedback session and development planning workshop with the Customer Service Skills Profile. Facilitator guidance includes activities, discussion points, and implications for each service competency. There is a development planning wheel activity that summarizes each participants development needs at the competency level.
Additional Products: Self-Assessment