Critical Thinking Skills
- Define critical thinking
- Identify and adopt the characteristics of critical thinking
- Recognize and avoid critical thinking mistakes
- Identify assumptions
- Evaluate information accurately and thoroughly
- Distinguish between fact and opinion
- Implement the critical thinking process in business situations
- Characteristics of Critical Thinking
- Critical Thinking Mistakes
- The Critical Thinking Process
- Turning Thinking into Action
- A complete courseware package for a 4-hour classroom training event.
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Also included for online learning support, Supplemental Self-Study PowerPoint Course
Note: This product is delivered as a digital download. Please make sure to mark Haply.online as a safe sender or the email may go to your Spam folder. The email may take up to 24 hours to arrive.