Critical Thinking Skills - RTL
What’s the #1 skill executives look for in their employees? Critical thinking. It’s not about criticizing others— it’s about understanding the problem, evaluating the evidence, and making logical and thoughtful decisions. It’s a skill that can help your organization find smart solutions to tricky problems, avoid emotional thinking and mistakes, and work together more efficiently. Critical Thinking Skills is a training solution that provides individuals with tips, techniques, and thought exercises that help to develop critical thinking skills.
Critical Thinking Skills is part of the REPRODUCIBLE TRAINING LIBRARY, a full suite of unlimited-use content that’s downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit in both Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is an affordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
- Define critical thinking
- Identify and adopt the characteristics of critical thinking
- Recognize and avoid critical thinking mistakes
- Identify assumptions
- Evaluate information accurately and thoroughly
- Distinguish between fact and opinion
- Implement the critical thinking process in business situations
- Characteristics of Critical Thinking
- Critical Thinking Mistakes
- The Critical Thinking Process
- Turning Thinking into Action
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPointpresentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and CourseEvaluation
- Also Included: Activities, Common Sense Quiz,Brainstorming Practice
- Approx. 45 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study
Note: This product is delivered as a digital download. Please make sure to mark Haply.online as a safe sender or the email may go to your Spam folder. The email may take up to 24 hours to arrive.