Creative Problem Solving - Applied - RTL
Creative Problem Solving - Applied: Putting Theory into Practice
by Kate Ward
When most people hear the words "creative problem solving" they think of a haphazard random approach to generating solutions. While it does in fact involve allowing ideas to flow, there is most certainly a rhyme and reason to the process. In this program, participants learn techniques for both generating a variety of relative, novel ideas to problem resolution and evaluating their effectiveness.
At the core of the program is a single case study which serves as a springboard for post-workshop application. At the end of each module, participants are presented with new circumstances and conversations that specifically relate to the learning material in the module – allowing them to witness the concepts of creative problem solving and/or the effects of the lack thereof in action. Participants are called to not only assess the effectiveness of the characters' ability to apply the concepts to the situation, but also put them into practice themselves.
- Examine the most common myths and misperceptions about creativity and creative people.
- Understand the six laws that set the framework for creative problem solving.
- Learn how to use a variety of problem solving techniques to generate solutions.
- Learn how to avoid the most common mental roadblocks to creative and clear thinking.
- Identify techniques that will help you to evaluate and prioritize options.
- Put the concepts of creative problem solving into practice.
- Myths, Misperceptions, and Laws
- Problem Solving Techniques
- Evaluating Solutions
- Putting it All Together
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint presentation, Learning Summary, Course Overview, Course Evaluation, Supplementary Training Material
- Also Included: Test Your Knowledge, Action Plan, Practice Exercises, and Activities
- Approx. 60 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study
Creative Problem Solving is part of the REPRODUCIBLE TRAINING LIBRARY , a full suite of unlimited-use content that’s downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit in both Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is an affordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
Note: This product will be a digital download via emailed link - please add Haply.online as a safe site to your email.
Save money buy purchasing The Ultimate Collection with over 130 programs for $3999.00