Conflict Strategies Inventory - Self-Assessment
Conflict Strategies Inventory is a soft-skills training program on conflict management strategies, based on the Blake and Mouton Styles Grid. The assessment identifies an individual's preferred conflict strategy, examines each strategy, and enables individuals to develop an action plan to put learning into action.
Includes one Conflict Strategies Inventory paper self-assessment. Purchase one per individual. Quantity discounts are available.
- 10-item inventory with tear-out scoring form
- Ten Conflict Strategies
- Scoring & Charting the Assessment
- Conflict Strategies Profile
- Interpreting Your Results
- Hard Copy Assessment
- On-Line Assessment
- Conflict Strategies - Facilitator Set
- Conflict Strategies - Participant Workbook
- Conflict Strategies - Assessment/Workbook (Bundle to save)
- Que Card