Conflict Strategies Inventory - Participant Workbook
Conflict Strategies Inventory, is a soft-skills training program on conflict management strategies, based on the Blake and Mouton Styles Grid. The assessment identifies an individual’s preferred conflict strategy, examines each strategy, and enables individuals to develop an action plan to put learning into action.
The Conflict Strategies Inventory participant workbook allows for a more comprehensive understanding of conflict management strategies. Workbooks include detailed information on each of the five conflict strategies, thumbnails of the PowerPoint slides, key points from the presentation, skill-building activities, and a development planning section. Each workbook includes one HRDQue card for a quick reference guide.
Includes one comprehensive, full-color workbook that supports the workshop and offers in-depth information, skill practice, and development planning. Includes one HRDQue Card.
Table of Contents
- Module 1: Understanding Conflict
- Module 2: Practicing Conflict Resolution
- Module 3: Development Planning
- Module 4: Putting it All Together
- Understanding the Ten Conflict Situations
- Also includes one HRDQue Card
- Conflict Strategies - Facilitator Set
- Conflict Strategies - Self-Assessment
- Conflict Strategies - Assessment/Workbook (Bundle and Save)