Conflict Strategies Inventory - Participant Set
Conflict Strategies Inventory is a soft-skills training program on conflict management strategies, based on the Blake and Mouton Styles Grid. The assessment identifies an individual's preferred conflict strategy, examines each strategy, and enables individuals to develop an action plan to put learning into action.
Order one Assessment Set per individual.
Hard Copy Set Includes:
- One Paper Assessment
- In about 25 minutes, this self-assessment presents individuals with real-world situations and identifies a preference for one of five basic conflict strategies. Scores create a personal Conflict Strategies Profile.
- 10-item inventory with tear-out scoring form
- Ten Conflict Strategies
- Scoring & Charting the Assessment
- Conflict Strategies Profile
- Interpreting Your Results
- One Participant Workbook
- The Conflict Strategies Inventory participant workbook allows for a more comprehensive understanding of conflict management strategies.
- Detailed information on each of the five conflict strategies
- Thumbnails of the PowerPoint slides
- Key points from the presentation
- Skill-building activities
- Development planning section
- One HRDQue Card
- The HRDQue Card is a great participant takeaway. This quick, two-sided, 4"x6" reference tool describes the five conflict strategies and when to use each.
- Conflict Strategies - Facilitator Set
- Conflict Strategies - Self-Assessment
- Conflict Strategies - Participant Workbook
- Que Card