Coaching Skills Inventory - Self-Assessment
3rd Edition by Kenneth Phillips
Skilled managers know that the first step to effective coaching is to establish a rapport based on mutual trust. It's the foundation of healthy manager-employee relationships and the key to growth and performance. But that's only the first step. To ensure a truly productive coaching meeting, managers need to follow a seven-step process:
- Building a Relationship of Mutual Trust
- Opening the Meeting
- Getting Agreement
- Exploring Alternatives
- Getting a Commitment to Act
- Handling Excuses
- Closing the Meeting
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in the skills needed for effective coaching meetings.
- Compare skill levels with a normative group of managers from a wide range of industries.
- Acquaint managers, supervisors, and team leaders with a seven-step model for effective coaching meetings.
- Help employees to improve their performance through effective performance coaching meetings.
- Measure the development of coaching skills pre- and post-training.
Includes: 1 print assessment. Order one Self Assessment for each individual.
Self Assessment Table of Contents:
- Pressure-sensitive response form
- Interpretive information
- Action planning
Format: Hard Copy Assessment
Additional Products: Coaching Skills Inventory - Facilitator Set