Coaching Conversations - RTL
This training will help you establish the context of a situation and lead a series of coaching conversations that make the individual responsible for proactively defining goals and becoming accountable to their commitments. You will understand how the various aspects of coaching conversations (such as defining the opportunity or problem, analyzing options, and developing an action plan) can motivate and support individuals to help them successfully meet their goals.
Coaching Conversations is part of the REPRODUCIBLE TRAINING LIBRARY , a full suite of unlimited-use content that’s downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit in both Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is an affordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
- Identify the four steps of a coaching session and how they are applied invarious contexts
- Recognize the correct application of inquiry and advocacy in a coachingsession
- Apply basic coaching techniques to coaching for:
- Performance improvement
- Career development
- Training for specific skills
- Coaching a business team
- Coaching for Performance Improvement
- Coaching for Career Development
- Coaching for Training Specific Skills
- Coaching a Business Team
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPointpresentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and CourseEvaluation
- Also Included: Communication Techniques, Activities,Action Plan, Role Playing
- Approx. 51 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study
Note: This product is delivered as a digital download. Please make sure to mark Haply.online as a safe sender or the email may go to your Spam folder. The email may take up to 24 hours.