Campbell Leadership Descriptor - Facilitator Set
Designed specifically for use in situations where a comprehensive analysis of leadership characteristics is useful, the Campbell Leadership Descriptor helps individuals identify their strengths and weaknesses in nine major leadership attributes:
- Personal style
- Personal energy
- Multicultural awareness
- Understand the major components of leadership
- Identify the characteristics of a successful leader
- Evaluate one's leadership strengths and weaknesses by comparing one's results to "good" and "poor" leaders
- Develop a personal action plan for improving leadership skills and abilities
The Campbell Leadership Descriptor is perfect for leadership development seminars, classroom discussions, and one-on-one coaching.
The Facilitator's Set offers everything you need to prepare for and conduct a leadership workshop, including instructions for scoring and interpreting the Descriptor, a sample of a completed Descriptor, a step-by-step facilitator's "script," master copies of overhead transparencies, illustrative case studies, a list of recommended books, and more.
- Participant Set - Includes one survey and one workbook (order 1 per participant)
Click for our Product Fulfillment Information - Product Ships in 1 Week.