Business Etiquette - RTL
Business etiquette is defined as the conduct or procedures that are generally acceptable and polite in the workplace. It is typically a set of unspoken expectations that most people either meet—or find out about when they do not meet them.
This course provides guidelines for common business etiquette, how to show respect for yourself and others, how to establish positive connections with anyone, and how to choose polite and positive responses to rude behavior.
Business Etiquette is part of the REPRODUCIBLE TRAINING LIBRARY , a full suite of unlimited-use content that’s downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit in both Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is an affordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
- Use basic courtesy and manners
- Practice common business etiquette to build and maintainrelationships
- Implement practices for respecting yourself
- Be resilient in difficult situations
- Interact in a respectful manner with coworkers and subordinates
- Interact respectfully with individuals with disabilities
- Establish positive human connections
- Maintain relationships with strong communication skills
- Use technology effectively
- Incorporate the traits of successful and respected managers into dailyroutines
- Balance work and personal life appropriately
- Manners and Courtesy Matter
- Respect Yourself
- Respecting Others
- Building Rapport and Making Connections
- Building Better Relationships
- Taming Technology
- How to Be a Respected and Respectful Manager
- Getting Personal at Work
- 8 hours / One Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPointpresentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and CourseEvaluation
- Also Included: Activities, Self-Assessment, Action Plan
- Approx. 1 hour 45 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study
Note: This product is delivered as a digital download. Please make sure to mark Haply.online as a safe sender or the email may go to your Spam folder. The email may take 24 hours to arrive.