Bridging the Communication Divide - Participant Guide
Have you ever wondered why it’s so easy to work with some people yet so painful to collaborate with others? Well, it has just about everything to do with personality style. It’s the main reason some people can establish immediate rapport, and it can be the root cause conflict too. But now there’s a fun and effective solution that will clear the road to effective communication.
Your blueprint for effective communication.
Not your ordinary communication training program, Bridging the Communication Divide is an adventurous role-play game that lifts participants out of their everyday, four-walled environment and immerses them in a powerful combination of learning and practice. There isn’t a better tool for exploring—or experiencing—personality style and how it shapes the way people interact. From identifying ‘Who am I?’ and learning the ins-and-outs of personality to discovering how to flex your style and building an action plan for improvement, Bridging the Communication Divide is full-distance learning. As a trainer, you will witness an amazing transformation happen between Parts One and Two!
- Understand the four principle communication styles
- Recognize each style’s strengths and trouble spots
- Learn how communication styles are perceived by others
- Discover how to flex one’s style to better communicate with others
The Bridging the Communication Divide Complete Game Kit is packed with all of the tools you need to plan for and deliver a learning experience that achieves immediate results, from a comprehensive facilitator guide and takeaway participant workbooks to reusable game parts, support materials, a professional Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, and more.
It's also extremely useful for:
- Intra- and inter-team development
- Supervisory skills training
- Individuals or teams experiencing communication breakdowns
Participant Workbook Table of Contents
- Who Am I?
- Tutorial Phase
- Construction Phase Part One
- Debrief Part One
- The Four Communication Styles
- Bridging the Communication Divide Part Two
- Debrief Part Two
- Personal Action Planning
- Bridging the Communication Divide - Participant Workbook
- Bridging the Communication Divide -Complete Game Kit