Breakthrough Creativity Profile - Participant Self-Assessment
New from creativity expert Dr. Lynne Levesque, the Breakthrough Creativity Profile, Second Edition, is the tool you need to uncover creative talents in the workplace. Based on Carl Jung's well-known personality theory, this learning instrument identifies dominant and auxiliary preferences from eight creative styles: Adventurer, Diplomat, Explorer, Inventor, Navigator, Pilot, Poet, and Visionary.
- Understand creativity and the impact of creative talent differences
- Identify one's creative talents and recognize the contributions of each style
- Improve problem-solving and inventive thinking capabilities
- Assess team member creative talents and construct a team profile
- Create an action plan for individuals and teams to become more creative
Purchase one per individual.
Includes one Breakthrough Creativity Profile print self-assessment. This self-assessment participant guide is a 60-page workbook full of practical tools and three workshops. Combines self-assessment with classroom training to help both individuals and teams improve their creative problem-solving skills, develop the ability to be inventive, become more productive, and achieve their creative best.
- 16-item inventory with pressure-sensitive scoring
- Part 1: The Breakthrough Creativity Profile Workshop
- Part 2: Breakthrough Creativity Team Profile Workshop
- Part 3: Breakthrough Creativity Problem Solving Workshop