Attitude Virus: Curing Negativity in the Workplace 2nd Ed. Government Version - DVD
(This item ships for FREE via UPS in 3-5 business days to the continental US.)
Duration: 20 Minutes
Cure bad attitudes to increase productivity in your agency!
Attitude viruses may not be Level 4 biohazards, but they can create an epidemic. This new workforce edition of The Attitude Virus: Curing Negativity in the Workplace illustrates how these viruses have many forms and one common result: negativity in the workplace. Negativity is spread easily and affects productivity, motivation, and profitability. This video program will introduce you to the common attitude virus carriers:
- THE STEAMER, who blows his lid
- THE PERFECTIONIST, who wields 'quality' like a weapon
- THE RESISTOR, who is threatened by change
- THE NOT-MY-JOBBER, whose narrow views block progress
- THE RUMOR MONGER, who spreads stories everywhere
- THE UNCOMMITTED,who simply doesn't care
- THE PESSIMIST, who expects the sky to fall no matter what
You'll meet a quality technician, shop foreman, shipping clerk and forklift operator; all attitude virus carriers. The virus is as common as the common cold – and as easily spread. Fortunately, there is a cure. Watch these workers learn to recognize and change their attitudes for the good of their jobs and their organization. With so many attitude viruses running rampant, there is no better time disinfect. Order your free preview of the workforce edition of The Attitude Virus: Curing Negativity in the Workplace.
Your staff will learn how to:
- Recognize their attitude problems
- Take responsibility
- Focus on behavior, not personality
- Acknowledge underlying causes for bad attitudes
- Address stress-causing issues
- Replace negative reactions with new, adaptable responses
- Monitor progress
- Infect their teams with a positive attitude
...In short, they will learn how to diagnose and cure attitude viruses!
DVD plus Downloadable Materials
Leader's Guide, Participant Workbooks
Downloadable materials will be emailed after order completion.
A Media Partners™ release.