Assertiveness Skills - RTL
Assertiveness Skills are crucial to professional development, as well as other aspects of life. Some of these skills include asking for what you need, handling confrontations gracefully, and putting ideas forward with confidence. Not only do these skills improve teamwork, focus discussions, and build relationships, but they also help individuals to become competent, constructive, confident, and perform at their best. Assertiveness Skills provides the skill development, practice, and understanding individuals need to learn to how to be truly assertive.
- Learn what it means to be assertive
- Recognize the assertiveness continuum
- Identify personal blocks to assertiveness
- Demonstrate assertive language and behaviors
- Know how to avoid using language and behaviors that are notassertive
- Discover how to use assertive behaviors in everyday situations
- Understanding Assertiveness
- Assertive Behaviors and Language
- Non-Assertive Behaviors and Language
- Straight Talk in Any Situation
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPointpresentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and CourseEvaluation
- Also Included: Self-Assessment, Group andIndividual Activities, Practice
- Approx. 55 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study
Assertiveness Skills is part of the REPRODUCIBLE TRAINING LIBRARY, a full suite of unlimited-use content that’s downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit in both Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training is an affordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
Note: This product is delivered as a digital download. Please make sure to mark Haply.online as a safe sender or the email may go to your Spam folder. Email may take up to 24 hours.
Save money buy purchasing The Ultimate Collection with over 130 programs for $3999.00