Analytical Thinking Skills
Analytical Thinking Skills: Organize, Assess, and Communicate Data for Effective Decision Making.
According to a study published in Harvard Business Review, the best decision makers are "informed skeptics" who possess strong analytical skills. However, only 38% of employees fall into this category.
Analytical Thinking Skills helps participants develop the ability to systematically and logically work through issues by following a 6-step process that begins with forming the issue into a question that can be answered. They then learn how to research and isolate the highest quality data needed to answer that question and analyze the data gathered in order to come to a verifiable conclusion or hypothesis that shows cause and effect. The last half of the program focuses on clearly communicating the analysis in such a way that it is easy for the intended audience to relate to and then factoring the analysis into decision making.
- Follow a systematic process that leads to objective, verifiable conclusions.
- Focus on and gather the information required to address the issue.
- Assess the data you gather by following the principles of logic and reasoning.
- Communicate your analysis in a relatable and clear manner.
- Use your analysis to effect objective decision making.
- Identify and Collect Data
- Analyze Data
- Share Analysis
- Apply Analysis
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and Course Evaluation
- Also Included: Test Your Knowledge, Action Plan, Practice Exercises, and Activities
Note: This product will be a digital download via emailed link - please add Haply.online as a safe site to your email.