22 Training Events for Developing Team Leaders
For many team leaders, leadership can seem like an intangible, unattainable skill — one that's best left to those at the top of the organization. But in reality, leadership takes place at many different levels, from strategic directors to team and project leaders. And the common denominator is a set of key recognizable skills that any leader can learn, practice, and develop. 22 Training Events for Developing Team Leaders is a series of exercises, simulations, games, and case studies that addresses the skills at the heart of improving the way team leaders guide their teams.
22 Training Events for Developing Team Leaders is flexible and may be adapted to meet your participants' specific training needs. Build the activities into any team leadership program, tie together several events for a mini training session, or use selected activities as stand-alone exercises.
This thought-provoking collection provides skill development in such critical areas as:
- Product Contents
- Activity summaries
- Time checklist (activities listed by time requirements)
- Purpose statements (learning objectives)
- Step-by-step facilitator guidelines
- Reproducible participant materials
- Task sheets (Debriefing questions)
- Appendix for each activity (tips on when to use it and how to help ensure its success, as well as possible pitfalls)
- How Good of a Leader Are You?
- Leadership Stick-Up
- The New Team Leader
- Leadership Style
- Leadership in Your Own Organization
- Front Page
- Moving Day
- Lights, Camera, Action!
- The Rice Race
- Business Consultants, Ltd.
- Who Was at Fault?
- The Do-It Yourself Builder
- Decisions, Decisions, Decisions!
- Motivation in Practice
- Influence Style
- Problems with People
- The Delegator
- Delegate That Task
- Crisis Plan
Formats: This activity collection is available as a digital download in Adobe Acrobat PDF or the traditional 3-ring binder version. Both formats are fully reproducible.