Second Edition by Patrick Lencioni. Published by Pfeiffer.
Building a Team - The Five Dysfunctions of a Team
Deliver the same team-building lessons Patrick Lencioni himself has delivered to hundreds of organizations. Based on his New York Times bestseller, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team addresses the obstacles that prevent even the best teams from succeeding:
- Absence of Trust
- Fear of Conflict
- Lack of Commitment
- Avoidance of Accountability
- Inattention to Results
This combination assessment, workbook, and workshop is the tool that will help your teams to take their first steps toward greater cohesiveness and productivity.
"Great teams do not hold back with one another. They are unafraid to air their dirty laundry. They admit their mistakes, their weaknesses, and their concerns without fear of reprisal." - Patrick Lencioni
- Understand what's expected of a cohesive team
- Measure the degree to which teams meet their expectations
- Take steps toward building trust and resolving conflict
- Develop a plan to improve commitment, accountability, and results
The Five Dysfunctions of a Team provides everything you need to deliver a powerful workshop for intact teams, including a comprehensive facilitator guide, team assessment, participant workbook, DVD, book, and poster.
Second Edition features:
- New one-day team leader workshop
- Full-color participant workbooks
- Newly designed PowerPoint presentation
- New content on trust, conflict, change, and feedback
- Expanded facilitator guide
- New scoring instructions
- New workshop guidelines with formatting options