Trust: The Ultimate Test - Starter Kit
2nd Edition by Laurie Ribble Libove, Eileen Russo, and the HRDQ Development Team
Trust. It's the essential foundation of every relationship. And, in an organization, trust is fundamental - particularly given trends such as job-sharing, telecommuting, and virtual teams. The concept seems so simple, but how do you train on trust?
Trust: The Ultimate Test, Second Edition is a powerful tool for helping facilitators explore this sensitive issue - without arousing defensiveness. There simply is no other product like it available today. Through Trust’s 24-item assessment and its insight on the dimensions of trust-related behaviors, participants find a deeper understanding of trust, which they can apply to their individual, team, and organizational relationships.
- Identify one’s individual tendency to trust
- Understand the factors that affect the decision to trust
- Discover 4 groups of behavior that indicate trust
- Learn how to improve one’s trust level
Based on the elements of trust described by Mayer and others and a review of the research on trust, the evidence of trust in people’s behavior can be distilled into 4 distinct areas. These 4 areas constitute the 4 dimensions measured by the Trust self-assessment:
- Evidence of Lack of Monitoring
- Evidence of Benevolence
- Evidence of Openness
- Evidence of Risk Taking
Uses for Trust: The Ultimate Test
Trust: The Ultimate Test is appropriate to use with individuals as well as teams. The assessment is particularly helpful for these situations:
- One or more low-trust relationships are hurting an entire team's productivity.
- You want to provide intensive, one-on-one coaching for leaders.
- Two peers need to address the issue of trust in their relationship.
- You want to assess readiness for alternative work arrangements, such as telecommuting.
The instrument is effective when used as a stand-alone instrument as well as a component of a larger training program.
Facilitator Set Includes:
- Administrative guidelines
- Background information
- Sample training design
- Blank training outline
- CD-ROM containing reproducible content
- Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation
- Certificate of achievement template
- Training evaluation template
- Convenient 3-ring binder format
Save money with a Starter Kit - a facilitator set + 6 print assessments for a special price!
Additional Products: Trust: The Ultimate Test - Self- Assessment