What's My Leadership Style? 3rd Edition - Starter Kit
What's My Leadership Style is ideal for training anyone who needs to influence others towards achieving a goal, and it is appropriate for both new and experienced leaders. The leadership style assessment can be used as a standalone training instrument, or it can be incorporated into a more comprehensive program on leadership. It makes an effective component in training programs for a variety of topics, including leadership, management, and supervisory skills.
- Identify personal leadership style
- Learn how to capitalize on style strengths
- Discover how to minimize style trouble spots
- Learn how to flex personal style to interact most effectively with others
Includes one facilitator guide, one Personality Style at Work book, one Personality Style for Dummies book, sample participant materials and PowerPoint Presentation.
Facilitator Guide Table of Contents:
- Overview of What's My Leadership Style
- Administering What's My Leadership Style
- Experiential Learning Methodology
- Background Information
- Technical Development
- Optional Activities
- Sample Training Design
- Blank Training Outline
- Certificate of Achievement Template
- Sample Self Assessment
- CD-ROM including reproducible handouts and PowerPoint Presentation.
Save money with a Starter Kit - a facilitator set + 6 print self-assessments for a special price!
Note: To conduct training sessions using this material you need to purchase
- 1 Facilitator guide for each trainer
- 1 Print Participant Guide or 1 Online Assessment for each individual learner.
FREE DOWNLOAD - What's My Leadership Style? Theoretical Background