Coaching for Commitment Workshop - Participant Workbook
This new, third edition of the best-selling Coaching for Commitment is based on the groundbreaking coaching work of the late Dennis C. Kinlaw. In this thoroughly revised and updated edition the authors, Cindy Coe and Amy Zehnder clearly show that coaching is a proven strategy for improving performance in today’s environment of intense competitiveness for total customer satisfaction, continuous improvement, and the drive to deliver superior products and services.
Coaching for Commitment is intended for use by anyone who wants to identify:
- a coaching skills gap compared to an ideal
- the role(s) he or she gravitates toward
- proficiency levels in using certain coaching skills during interactions with others
About the Authors
Cindy Coe is the president of InsideOut Discovery, Inc., an international coaching and consulting practice that specializes in executive coaching. She is a recognized expert in enhancing organizational effectiveness and creating customized learning and development programs.
Amy Zehnder, Ph.D., PCC is a dynamic presenter and recognized expert in talent management and learning and development. As an accomplished organizational development professional, she is sought after for her unique ability to turn strategic viewpoints into tactical actions.
The late Dennis C. Kinlaw, Ed.D., was the original author of Coaching for Commitment. He was a consultant to organizations and conducted management training programs.
The revised and updated Coaching for Commitment Self Assessment can be used in a number of ways; as a stand alone tool, as part of the Coaching for Commitment Workshop, or as a part of another coaching or leadership course.
The Participant's Workbook is your guide to the two-day Coaching for Commitment Workshop.
In this third edition of the Coaching for Commitment Workshop, all the bases have been covered. Authors Cindy Coe and Amy Zehnder have strengthened and streamlined this new and improved two day workshop to make it even more participant-centered and dynamic. It now provides an interactive and engaging learning experience that is the most effective way to make the shift to the coach role.
In this workshop, participants will:
- Become involved by understanding the various roles they play when interacting with others.
- Discover ways to be more effective in the coach role and how to gain commitment from the person being coached (PBC).
- Commit to creating a Coaching for Commitment Culture.
- The Participant's Workbook will serve as your learning tool, activity guide, and post-workshop reference guide.
What to Buy:
- Facilitator Set - one per instructor
- Self-Assessment - one per each participant
- Participant Workbook - one per participant
- Coaching for Commitment Book - optional purchase
Click for our Product Fulfillment Information - Ships within 1 week.