Influencing Style Clock-Self-Assessment
Sold in packs of 5
This 32 item, self scoring assessment helps employees identify and improve the ways they influence others at work. It is a powerful tool for leadership training, team building, career counseling, personal development and sales training.
This assessment determines the degree to which you use each of four influencing strategies with the emphasis on strengthening your weakest influencing styles and understanding when each style is most appropriate.
The assessment booklet is completed and self scored by participants in about 30 minutes. The facilitator's Guide explains scoring. Support text in the assessment booklet enable participants to understand their primary and secondary influence styles and improve in their weak areas.
When to Use the Influencing Styles Clock
- With any employees who need to learn how they influence others in order to improve their effectiveness in the workplace.
- With team leaders, internal consultants, trainers and project managers or others who need to influence without direct authority.
- With sales and customer service people who need to influence customers and recognize the best influencing strategy to use with an individual customer.
- As an introductory training activity on Influencing styles to teach participants about their own predispositions and how to use all influencing styles when they are most appropriate.
- As the center piece of a 1-day facilitated training workshop on influencing styles.
Additional Products: Influencing Style Clock - Facilitator Set