Cross Cultural Adaptability Inventory - Self-Assessment
In direct response to needs expressed by cross-cultural trainers and teachers for a well-constructed and easily obtainable self-assessment training instrument on cross-cultural adaptability, this Inventory was created. It was designed to respond to several needs and practical concerns which are expressed by culturally-diverse and cross-culturally orientated populations and by the trainers and professionals who work with them.
CCAI’s insights into successfully adapting to new situations, people and customs can be used for:
- Promoting multi-cultural discussions in a training setting
- Assisting individual self-selection for international business assignments
- Developing readiness for travel or study abroad
- Counseling individuals considering life changes involving other cultures
- Improving the effectiveness of intercultural virtual teams and work groups
- Selecting and training global leaders
- Building and sustaining a corporate culture that values and embraces cultural diversity
The Cross-Cultural Adaptability Inventory Self-Assessment compares an individual’s scores on the four CCAI dimensions and will help identify strengths and weaknesses when it comes to interacting with other cultures. The purpose of this inventory is to help assess an individual’s adaptability to living in another culture and to interact effectively with people of other cultures.
A self-scored profile depicts scores for each of the four cross-cultural dimensions. The CCAI Self-Assessment takes approximately 20 minutes to complete and score.
Includes 1 print assessment. Order one Self-Assessment for each individual. Quantity discounts available.
Formats: Available as workbook or on-line assessment.
- Cross Cultural Adaptability Inventory - Facilitator Set
- Cross Cultural Adaptability Inventory - Workbook & Action Planning Guide
- Cross Cultural Adaptability Inventory - Theoretical Background