by The Center for Creative Leadership
Experience Explorer™ is a deck of cards that starts conversations, builds camaraderie, and creates networks. Experience Explorer™ helps managers at all levels realize how much they have learned about leadership from their own powerful experiences. Experience Explorer™ is easy and fun to use. This tool is for HR professionals and consultants who are ready to accelerate top talent development. Experience Explorer™ is based on four decades of the Center for Creative Leadership’s international lessons of experience research, including the book, Developing Tomorrow’s Leaders Today.
Experience Explorer™ is much more than a personal inventory of experiences and lessons. It emphasizes the specific types of experiences and dimensions of lessons identified by CCL research as common to leading in organizations.
- Stimulate reflection about experiences that have taught critically important lessons about leadership
- Provoke in-depth conversations about how to become an effective leader and manager
- Identify leadership strengths and gaps and assist others to map their career journeys
- Generate profiles of the capabilities necessary to succeed in different roles and functions in their organizations
- Identify experiences that develop the capabilities important to the organization
- Create bonds of camaraderie in teams and between groups of people
- Strengthen connections between senior, mid-level, and junior professionals and among people from different cultural backgrounds
- Spark engagement and enthusiasm with team members and others
- Facilitate social interactions at a networking event
The Experience Explorer™ Facilitator's Sample Set includes a facilitator's guide and one deck of 99 cards. Experience Explorer™ equips a facilitator with a simple, energizing tool to help managers explore their most memorable workplace experiences and what they learned about leadership from those experiences.
Each participant in an Experience Explorer™ session needs one deck of the Experience Explorer™ cards. Participants use the card deck during a facilitated Experience Explorer™ session to explore their most memorable workplace experiences and what they learned about leadership from each experience. Experience Explorer™ card deck is much more than a personal inventory of experiences and lessons. It emphasizes the proven findings at the core of CCL research into the specific types of experiences and dimensions of lessons common to leading in organizations. It is recommended that each participant receive an Experience Explorer™ Card Deck to have the most effective facilitated training experience.
Card Deck Includes:
- 52 experience cards each representing one of 15 experiences from which leadership is learnt.
- 42 lesson cards each representing one of 3 kinds of leadership capabilities for development.
- 5 instruction cards that guide you on the Experience Explorer™ process.
Click for our Product Fulfillment Information This product ships in 1 week.